Aristaloe aristata “Lace Aloe” is an attractive, low-maintenance succulent that’s perfect for brightening up a windowsill or rock garden. This evergreen is easy to care for and tolerant of a wide range of temperatures, making it ideal for anyone looking to add some color indoors or out. To keep your Aristaloe aristata“Lace Aloe” healthy and happy, follow these tips:
- Choose a spot with well-draining soil and full sun exposure – this succulent prefers warm temperatures and lots of sunlight to thrive.
- Water lightly when the soil begins to dry out – over-watering can cause the leaves to rot.
- Fertilize once in spring with an all-purpose fertilizer made specifically for succulents (follow package instructions).
- Prune back any dead or damaged leaves as needed – this will keep the plant looking its best and promote new growth.
- For indoor plants, make sure the pot has proper drainage holes in the bottom and use a light, fast-draining soil mix such as cacti & succulent mix.
- If desired, propagate by taking stem cuttings in late summer/early fall before winter sets in – these can be potted up into individual containers for more plants!
With minimal care, Aristaloe aristata “Lace Aloe” makes a beautiful addition to any home or garden – enjoy their cheery rosettes year after year!