Discover Colorful Petunia Plants and Seeds
If you’re looking for a beautiful flower to add to your garden, look no further than petunias! These flowers love the sun and come in a variety of colors. They can be treated as annuals in most areas, but can also be grown as tender perennials in Zones 9 to 11. Petunias are great for growing in landscape beds, containers, window boxes, hanging baskets and more.
Plus, many of them will reseed themselves for years to come. So what are you waiting for? Get out there and start planting petunias today!
Here are a few tips to help you get started:
– Choose a sunny spot in your garden for planting. Petunias need at least six hours of sunlight each day.
– Prepare the soil before planting by adding some compost or organic matter. This will help the roots establish themselves more easily.
– When planting petunias, space them about 12 inches apart.
– Water regularly, especially during dry spells. Petunias need to be kept moist in order to thrive.
– Fertilize every few weeks with a water-soluble fertilizer to keep the plants looking their best.
– Deadhead spent flowers regularly to encourage more blooms.